Monday, September 22, 2008

I love the weekend!!!

How is that you feel like you have had the most stressful week of your life and then in one split second all of your worries just melt away? This generally happens when I get to go home and see mom and dad or when I get to hang outw ith Rachel. That was this kind of weekend. At church camp (West Kentucky Youth Camp), we had the Teen retreat. I didn't tell my friends I was coming. They all thought that I had to work. Then they drove up and all of a sudden I hear "Merf!!!!"(that's what they call me)they were all running at me and that started a great weekend. This also happened on sunday when I was walking back to the cabin with a couple of the girls and they said "Meredith, isn't that your mom?" I was so shocked! She had come up to suprise me cause I generally have to work Saturdays and I'm not sure if I'll get to go home before Thanksgiving. It was just a weekend of awesome suprises! These are the times that I really feel loved and know that no matter what I will always have friends. It was a very spiritually uplifting weekend and was exactly what I needed after the last couple of stressful weeks I have had! I hope that you all had a great weekend too!!! Here are some pict's of my friends and us mud wrestling this weekend!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the weekend was relaxing as well as uplifting. It was great being with you for awhile. Mom

Emily said...

So nice! Hope you are not stressing too much this week!