Wednesday, October 01, 2008

YAY!! It's October!!!

I love October! It is the start of a very fun season! I have always liked October. As most people know Rachel and I really like Halloween and Christmas is great too! And I could never forget Thanksgiving! I guess I just like it because I get to pretend to be something I'm not! I know this is random I have been looking at Halloween costumes recently trying to figure out what I want to dress up as this year! I'm sure whatever it is, it will be good! Here are some pics of my Halloween costumes while I've been in college! ENJOY!!!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Are you trying to say that you dressed up as a pumpkin one year?

Remember the year you came to the house and we carved pumpkins? We could do that all the time WHEN you move here!

Meredith said...

No!!! That was the pumpkin I carved at your house!!!