Monday, September 15, 2008

R.U.S.H


This weekend was RUSH weekend. It was a lot of fun. I hate it because I had to work this weekend from 12-5 and wasn't able to see everyone like I wanted to. I only got to see Pam like 3 times and the group from home I only got to see them for what felt like a couple hours.For those of you who were here: Sorry I couldn't hang out with you and I hope that you had a great time! One thing that really bothers me is the only thing I knew that I was going to be able to do with the group, they wouldn't let me in. They have a hypnotist come (he's been coming for 14 years) named Jim Wand.(That's his pic!) He is really entertaining but they told me I couldn't come in because I was a Freed student (they have a show for us Sunday night) It was just upsetting because like I said it was really the only thing I was going to be able to do with them. But oh well! We still had a great time and hopefully they can come back soon just to hang out and we can all just chill out and not rush, rush, rush! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's nice to know that Freed wants to make sure that the future students are taken care of but once you pay them $20000 plus a year, forget it! Anyway, glad you are back to blogging. Love you!