Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm back and ready to write!


Hey everybody!!! I am sorry that I haven't been writing! Freed wouldn't let us get on here last year and it took me 20 steps to get to the page so it just wasn't worth my time! Senior year is off like a rocket! I got to got to a consert last friday ( Josh Gracin) and they had an illusionist last night (Jason Bishop) and this sunday they are having Jim Wand he's a hypnotist. This past weekend I was in Alabama for a ladies day and can I just say that the speaker did a FABULOUS job! Well she is my mom but hey! She did amazing and I am really proud of her. It seemed like every time I would call she would be working on the outline! This is going to be a busy weekend! R.U.S.H is this weekend and I have 8 people I think staying with me but we always have a blast! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment. I was SO glad you were able to come to the Ladies' Day. Having both of my girls there made the day particularly special. Mom