Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sweet home Alabama???


I have a job/internship for this summer and I am super excited!!! I am going to be working with my sister in Alabama! The only thing is that I am not going to get to see my parents that much :( But Rachel said that we will go up to see them and they will come down. I like hanging out with Rachel and Ben, they make life more interesting! I am happy about getting to hang out with the church youth group and do stuff like that. I will miss Lauren and Danielle, church camp and summer devos, but this is good experience! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You will not miss summer devos', your friends can come visit you, and who else is as cool as I am? I mean, come one, I promise, I have already thought of several (cheap) things we are going to do! Plus, if I have a new car, I will be so broke we will sit on the front porch like we live in Mayberry and drink Lemonade and just look at the car. Won't that be a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith! We're glad you're headed this way! If you get bored with Rachel and Ben, you can come hang out with Addi and me- life is never boring with Addi around!

Anonymous said...

You can come go swimming! Also, summer at Sylvan Springs is full of devotionals.
Susan

Anonymous said...

We are excited that you are coming to spend the summer with us! We will have to have a lot of girl's nights when you get here! I don't think you will be bored. There is always something to do during the summer.