Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kentucky Rocks!!!


Today has been one of the coolest days in my life! My friend Erica invited me to the SEC (SouthEastern Conference) Baketball Tournament and I got to see UK play Ole Miss. We won 71-62! The bad part was right as we stepped outside it started to rain and Erica and I couldn't find the car so we walked in the rain for 1 hour and now I am getting sick! Also we had to stop at Wal-Mart and buy some clothes we were so sopping wet! But it was totally worth it! Also I get to go home tomorrow! Yay! I have not been home in count the 9 weeks! I can't wait! Spring Break is in 1 week and I am also excited about that! Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I am glad you got to see a good game! Sorry you are getting sick. Have a good trip home. Ben and I love you!