Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spring Break! WOO-HOO!!!

Spring Break is coming quickly and I cannot wait! I am going home and I am really excited! I got to go home and had a really good time. Mom took me to Old Navy and I got some clothes and flip-flops ( I LOVE flip-flops) My friend Brittany came with me. We had a great time! I had to go to the Doctor and he told me I had a sinus infection and my eye was messed up, but everyone at Freed thinks they are Dr's and kept telling me that I had pink eye ( I don't by the way) But I am on the road to recovery! Ummm.. Oh! My sister got a new car and I am SOOOOOO happy! I get really tired of hitting my head in the Mustang and having to sit so close to the air bag that my knees are up my nose! ( No offense!) That is all for now though! Have a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How come mom never takes me shopping when I go visit? I am glad by the way you decided to go home for Spring Break. I think you will be glad you did.