Friday, March 03, 2006

Fridays? Yes Please!!!!

Today has been a good day! I slept till 7:50, we had milkshakes in Gano, my friend Adam came up to se me and some friends, my roomate is gone for the weekend, and there is a girls game tonight that I am going to go to so that I HOPEFULLY win $450! My sister and brother-in-law are in good ole Kentucky this weekend. I wish I could be there. The whole family doesn't get to be together much. But as my mom told me " You will be with us in spirit!" I love my family and miss them very much! Hopefully I get to go home next weekend! My fingers are crossed! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey there! We wish you could be here too! I hope you win the $450...maybe you can give me a cut...just for being your sweet sister. We'll try to call you later. Love you. See you soon.