Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oh what a weekend!!!



Let me just tell you, it has been a crazy weekend!!! This weekend I went to Rachel's for my birthday "celebration"! First I get lost because of a detour. Ben came and got me and put me on the right track! Event #2 I slipped on Rachels door entry and almost sprained my ankle (I am not sueing!) Event #3: I thought I would be wild and adventurous and get alligator at the Fish Market when we went out for Jasmines birthday. Everyone says that it taste like chicken. Well they must be eating rotten chicken because that was one of the nastiest things I have ever had! Event #4: As I am backing out of Jasmines driveway, I couldn't see and broke my right side mirror! No, I am not making this up either! There were some good things! I got my birthday gifts from Rachel, Ben and Jasmine! Rachel made me some really GREAT food (ex. cheesecake, chicken cordon bleu, and FUN-FETTI cupcakes!) also I got to just hang out with Rachel! She got me AMAZING gifts! She made me a pink & brown John Deere fleece blanket, got me dragonfly lights and a memory card for my camera! Well! Next weekend I get to go to my parents house and I am VERY excited! Have a great week, I know I will!
P.S. I'd like to wish my daddy a Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday! I am glad you are back to blogging! I am VERY glad that you are back at Freed where you belong! Study hard and have the time of your life! My college years were the absolute BEST! It doesn't even bother me to write that check every month even if it takes me the next 50 years to pay for!

Anonymous said...

Meredith, what a blogging hoot--all except the mirror, of course. Oh, well, everyone makes mistakes. I must ask, however....what were you thinking about the choice of alligator?! I don't consider that a mistake, however. It was simply an adventure that provided you with a new piece of information... alligator isn't Kentucky fried chicken! I could have told you that, however, even though I've never had alligator. We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Meredith said...

oh believe me, alligator was a mistake and nothing comes close to fried chicken! Paula Dean said it was good. I just wanted to try something new! If I ever go back I'll get chicken pasta or cocunut shrimp!