Thursday, February 08, 2007

My birthday!


Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I had to find a way to get around the admin. block here at Freed! : ( They are ridiculous sometimes! I am now 21 years old! I had an AMAZING birthday! I got balloons from Rachel and Ben, and another bunch from mom, dad, Joey and Jamee. I've gotten lots of cards. Then at 12:00 last night, my friends had a suprise party for me! I got to blow out candles, but I almost set off the fire alarm! We were fanning the smoke out the window! My friends found out the other day that I didn't get Lisa Frank stuff when I was younger so they got me Lisa Frank folders and a coloring book!( I don't think they heard the part that I wasn't particularly fond of the stuff! Too cutesy!) I really appreciate everyone who did so much to make it special! It's not even over yet! This weekend I get to go see Rachel and Ben and we are doing some stuff(were also celebrating Rachels birthday. She's opening her gifts from me!) and then the next weekend I get to celebrate with mom, dad, Joey and Jamee! I talked to my brother last night and he asked me if I had gone and "partied". I told him that if you call going to church, Wal-Mart, taco bell and then to sonic and getting a blue cocunut cream slush partying? Then yes, I am a party animal!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's about time you updated! Are you back at FHU?