Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh the weather outside is frightful!


I'm sitting in the lobby tonight with two of my friends Kaycee and Molly chatting about weekend plans and I bring up that I am going to Alabama to see my sister. Well, Kaycee at that moment say's "Last week at this time it was snowing!" and I said " OH, please don't say that!" then Kaycee decides to tell me that we are expecting freezing rain! I have not had the best experiences when it has come to my birthday and weather. Being born in February is not all that great! When I was 12, I was supposed to have a birthday party which almost got cancelled because of almost a foot of snow (school was cancelled that day!) when I turned 17, it snowed so no one could come over, last year I didn't get to go home so my parents came to see me because every weekend I planned on coming home it snowed. Finally at the end of march I got to celebrate! So all these people that complain about how we aren't in school during their birthday really have nothing to complain about! Well I am going to bed! Hopefully I get to go to Alabama and don't get lost (too many times!) Thanks Kim for the directions!!!

No comments: