Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Whats new in my life

Not much is going on in my life right now. As you all know, I am living in Alabama and working here. We found out the other day that my mom has lyme disease. It has taken quite the toll on her. But she is getting better day by day. I have decided to not go back to Freed-Hardeman. I am going to start at Henderson Community College. woo-hoo! :( I really am not that excited. I am going to miss all of my friends and I hate the thought of having to tell my friends. I am dreading that. I also do not want to have to stay at the house with my parents.But with a job and school, I won't be at home that much so, I will make it work. Well, I hope that everyone is having a good summer!
P.S.I would like to give a shout out to Mandy and Brandy that I work with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll do my best not to make being home again too much of a downer. I think you've made a grownup decision and I'm proud of you (as always!).