Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bye Alabama!

Well I have found out my parting date. I am leaving next weekend! I am NOT really looking forward to it! I have to admit, it has gotten rather homey! The church has been great. I have to say that this summer has helped me to decide what and where to go in my future. I know that this is kind of deep for a blog so I will change the subject! We had a pot luck at church today and it was SOOOO good!Rachel made some GREAT lasagna. Then after that we went to Ben's grandmothers house for her birthday. She is quite the little firecracker! I hope that you all have a great week. I am going to try to make my last week the best ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss you! Glad you got to spend the summer with us even though it doesn't seem like it has been that long since you have been here. Hope you have a great week!