Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I got a tattoo!!!

Just kidding! Well I did, but it was a henna tattoo!I like it a lot! So much has been going on lately. Last weekend Ben, Rachel and I went to Gulf Shores. We had a LOT of fun. We went to the beach on Saturday. We were there the whole day. I got burnt, of course and had a GREAT day. Then after we got back on monday, I went to Six Flags with the church group. I got sun burnt there too! BUT had a AWESOME time! I love the church here! They are a great group of people and they make sure that there is something to do almost all the time. If I move here (Alabama), I hope that I will be able to go to Sylvan Springs. Well, I have to go get ready. Rachel and I are going to yoga tonight. Hopefully I don't hurt myself or anyone around me! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: