Monday, February 06, 2006

Roomates, oh goodness!

In my family, roomates are a touchy subject. To most people you think "Roomates big deal". Well I have had 5 or 6 I think. The first one was good but people came by like every 5 minutes to see her, hard to study. #2. was so cold natured that she had 7 blankets, a heated blanket, had flannel sheets and wore fleece pajamas and had the heat on, by the way, I am extremely hot natured, #3 had a crazy ex-boyfriend, she was gone in a week, #4 Didn't bathe, brush teeth or wear deo, nough said! #5 Isn't so bad. The only thing is that her friends decide to call at 1:oo right as I crawl into bed and she sits at her desk and talks to them, her desk is right by my bed! Well thats the drama as for now! I bet that your old roomates don't sound so crazy now, do they?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hmmm...one of my roommates ditched me second semester my senior year because she was pregnant with her illegal alien (mexican) boyfriend's baby...come on Mere...you should know better. But I have to give you credit. You did put up with Stinky for a whole semester.