Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My 20th Birthday!!!!

I am officially 20 years old! I am very excited! I am thinking that my 20th year of life is going to be a good year! A lot of my friends have written on facebook to me, my sister wrote me a shout out on her blogand my mom has told me happy b-day! Some of my friends are taking me out Thursday and Friday a couple of my friends are coming home with me and two of my best friends are coming home just for me! I went to the basketball game Girls won guys lost by 2 points, they hit a basket and the ref said it didn't count! He should have been punched in the face! Today has been an excellent day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Don't say he should have been punched in the face. That is not very nice and you would get on to me if I said something like that.

Meredith said...

Truth hurts, what can I say!