Thursday, February 09, 2006

I hope that you are having a good day!

Earlier this week as my readers (aka Rachel) knew I was estatic about all of my birthday events. Well know because of snow, I do not get to go home and for my birthday dinner a couple people are telling me that they can't come! I am a bit sad. Plus I found out that I overdrew in my checking account! Poor mom paid $30 for me! Today has been REALLY rough, I am not going to lie! It's ok, I will see this as God's plan. Hard times may come my way, but they are for the better! I hope! Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am sorry to hear that you aren't going to be able to go home but I am sure you will have a good weekend. Maybe you will be able to go next weekend. Remember, this is not the worst thing that could happen so just try to enjoy the time with your friends. Love you!