Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ready, set, GO!!!!


The other day I got a book from the library about a girl who was heavy and she had a huge crush on this guy. After reading the book it got me to thinking. This book was basically my life except I am not from London. So I have decided to go on a diet. I started monday I weighed today and I have already lost four pounds!!! I am really excited about this. I have a goal set in mind. I want to be to my goal weight in June. I know that it will be a struggle but as long as family and friends support and help me I feel that I will do it. The odd thing is, I am kind of excited!!! Maybe I can look like this one day? OR maybe not! Who knows!!!

2 comments:

Granna said...

Okay, you can look like that- but keep your tummy covered!
Good luck on the diet. I will cheer you on.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it, Mere....just keep yourself focused on your goal. And I agree with Granna---no belly revelation!