Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!!!


I love this time of year!!! Pumpkins, pretty leaves, apple cider, pumpkin pie blizzards from Dairy Queen, cold weather and the list goes on and on! I love all seasons but fall makes me happy! Halloween and Thanksgiving are AMAZING and it means I can pull out my cute fall clothes!!! Whats not to love???
So not a lot has been going on. I am looking for a job... still. I am hoping that something comes along soon so that I can move on with my life. It's time for some things to change. I am excited for this weekend. My friend Lauren is in Vet school down in Mississippi and she is coming home. I am SOOOOOO excited to see her! We are going to the Arts and Crafts fair at Audobon State Park. I hope that we can find some cute stuff! Well I don't have a lot of stuff going on right now and I hate to ramble so... Happy Fall Y'all!!!

No comments: