Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So long, farewell Freed-Hardeman!!!


As most of you already know, on Saturday May 16, 2009 at 10:00 a.m., I received my college degree. I have a B.A. in Communications. I really never thought that this day would come. I fought a long, hard battle. I know that stress was at a constant high around my house and at Rachel's, But I have finished and now I am on to bigger and better things! I am currently looking for a job so that when the bills start coming I can pay them. If any body knows some place hiring let me know! (and NO Rachel, I am NOT working at Hill's, unless no other place will hire me!)It stills seems unreal to me. I don't think that it will hit me until all of my friends start packing up to go back to school and I am staying home. I am ok with it though. I never was a school kind of person. I would rather work than write a research paper or take a test. I am nervous because people keep telling me "Welcome to the real world!" and that is scaring me, But I know it will be ok! I hope that everyone has a nice rest of the week!!!

3 comments:

erin ellenburg said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I know you are proud and relieved! I know your family is very proud of you, too. :)

Emily said...

I am so proud for you! Good luck with the job hunt!

Meredith said...

Thanks girls!