Saturday, March 31, 2007

Let the good times roll!


A lot has happened since my last post! I got back from Spring Break! I had an amazing time with my friends! I got to go to Universal Studios for the first time and it was amazing. Then this thursday my momma came to see me. We had a really good time. Then on friday the Easter Bunny came to visit me early! I got a REALLY cute shirt I wanted, some candy and a lamb and pig! Then she left : < I hate when I have to leave family or they leave me! But school is over in 6 weeks and I will be home! Well thats all! Have a good Saturday!
P.S. my friend who I went home with invited me down for a week this summer and we are going to Disney world! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!
(The guy is Nathan, Blond is Kelli and the brunette is Alyssa)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I went to Disney World for tyhe first time last year and it was a blast! Have a great time! Oh...if you mention your Disney World experience to Addi, just be warned, that a year later, I still get LOTS of questions about it! She is dying to go! I would love to be able to go with her. She would be almost as much fun to watch as being there!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your spring break. These are the times that you'll remember fondly throughout your life.

Anonymous said...

Let's update! You're farther behind than I am. Love you. Mom